Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Resolutions and snapshots

                                                      Goals

This year my gaol is to help others and I also do need to help my self but i'll help others more when I am finish with my task. I will not do their work for them, I will just help them on what I know.Although,I will help anyone who needs help to find something when I am not busy.Last year,I didn't really help others that much because I wasn't asked to.
                                                              
My other goal this year is to be better at my sports because I would like to find two sports that I am good at and I enjoy and sports are something entertain me and that is one of the things I  on my spare time. I am good at basketball and swimming but I would like to be better at other sports. I think swimming is my favorite sport and I think I will swim more often and stay fit.
                                                          
                                                     Snapshots

One of my favorite memories over the Christmas Holidays is when I opened my presents in italy.We opened it early in the morning. My favorite presents are silly bands. For Christmas,I received hair clips, silly bands,and things that I wished to have.I spent my Christmas with my family in Italy.I think Italy snows a lot but it snowed the day after I left to Malaga.
                                                            
My second favorite place that I went to was Seville and in Seville,something called Flamenco is very famous there.It is a type of dancing.They where poca dot dresses and has a furious factional expressions and they use tap dancing as one of their talents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment