Monday, February 27, 2012


Which Sonia Weitz poem did you choose?  Sum up your annotations, then reflect on parts of the poem that really stood out for you.  How can you make a personal connection to the poem? How did it make you feel?


There were three choices for poems that we read in class. The one I picked after reading all three was called "Victory" by Sonia Weitz and I chose it because I thought it was the shortest one but most interesting one out of all three in my opinion and I found a couple of metaphor in the poem and that is when it said "There are no tools to measure love". I don't think I have any connections to this poem.

1 comment:

  1. Sara.. It's good that you chose Victory as your poem, but you should have explained more WHY it stood out so much to you. Also explain why the quote "There are no tools to measure love", called your interest. Maybe you should have taken a little more time to work on this, to make it better. And there are a few gramatical errors. You did a nice job.

    -Andrea! :D

    ReplyDelete