Tuesday, March 29, 2011

White Mountains


Dear family, citizens of Wherton,




I am sorry about the way that I left Wherton the way that I did and I wished I could have told you that I did but I did not have the courage to. A cuple of reasons why I left Wherton is what I am going to tell you about in this letter and by the way, there is no point in looking for me because you might never find me but me, Henry and Beanpole are great!




Well, like I said, I did leave home for many reasons, actually, just three reasons. I might have left home for more reasons, but I can't think of them all right now. Here are the reasons I know why I left home. First of all, Jack was my friend but until I knew that he was capped, that was when I decided to leave home. I missed the old Jack and I also wanted to leave the town or our home because of that and something else. I did not like the fact that Henry's mom passed away and that he had to live with me because I am not used to sleeping in the same room or actually sharing a room with any one because I am the only child. I also did not even like Henry one bit then, but since we are grown up we have a closer relation ship which is a great reason that he left with me. Also I met a person who’s name was Xhonpole but I can’t say that name so I call him Beanpole and he told me that there is a place that was full of non capped people living there and I do not want to get capped so I had a long journey.


Secondly, I am going to talk about choices in the world and the importancey of choices and the one that I reasonly had made. There are many choices in life that I could have made and one of them is chosing what you want in life, which for me is running a way from home, which I regreted not telling you and felt awful that I did. However, I had to get capped, but I didn’t want to. Luckily, I met Beanpole who told me where the people that wasn’t capped from and I wanted to go there.


Well, that comes to the end of my letter.


From Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment